Gift Shop Call to Artists
Confluence Gallery is “warming up” it’s Gift Shop for the coming winter season!
We welcome you, artists and artisans alike, to contribute your work to our ever evolving gallery gift shop. We are accepting submissions of all varieties, but are particularly in need of ceramics, scarves, hats, woolen items, and masculine jewelry!
If you create, please submit up to 5 clear images of individual pieces or product lines to be juried. Describe the medium and/or process of your art or products and the corresponding price points.
Sooner the better!
Each piece must be…
- Your own original work.
- Available for sale.
- Created in the last 3 years.
- Any size
- Any medium.
- Ready for hanging with appropriate hardware/wire secured to work (artwork without hanging hardware will not be accepted).
The gallery has the right to refuse work, even after work is delivered to the gallery, if it does not contribute to the direction, cohesiveness, or available space of the gallery. We are looking for high quality execution that contributes to the diversity and vision of the gallery gift shop program.
- Submit NOW (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) WITH samples of work to be juried.
- Artist Statement and Bio once work has been accepted (email or Word document).
- Completed works, inventory sheet and Confluence Gallery contract due unpon work intake.
Confluence Gallery and Art Center is a non-profit gallery. All shipping arrangements and costs to and from the gallery of unsold works are each artist’s responsibility. See Confluence Gallery Shipping Procedures Form [PDF] for details.Confluence Gallery offers commission structure of 60/40 to non‐members and 65/35 to member artists.
Please contact Gallery and Gift Shop Program Manager, Kaileah, at the Confluence Gallery by phone (509) 997-2787 or email if you have any questions about showing in the gift shop or the requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!